Crestview, known as the Gem of Western MA is one the premier semi-private golf courses in the region. Crestview provides championship level golf, carts, dining, full bar and unparalleled service to your participants. Crestview is a full service venue, with your guests’ experience our number one priority.
Located minutes from 1-91 and I-90 and conveniently accessed from Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. Located only 10 minutes from Bradley Airport, Crestview Country Club is known for its breathtaking vistas of the Connecticut River valley.
Crestview features ample parking, clean and spacious locker rooms with showers and all the amenities your guests could imagine.
Featuring an 18 hole championship golf course designed by Geoffrey Cornish and complete with practice facilities (driving range, putting green, chipping green and sand traps).
Crestview is home to some of the premier golf events in the region including the PGA TOUR Travelers Championship Open Qualifier, CT Section PGA Championship, the LPGA Friendly Classic and several US Amateur qualifiers.
Our experience in planning, organizing, coordinating and effectively running large golf outings makes us a leader in the region.
The Crestview Difference
Assist you with marketing and providing ideas for sponsorship options for your outing. Provide suggestions on how to maximum your fund raising proceeds from the event. Work as a team partner sharing our expertise to create a successful outing Providing suggestions on how to incorporate exciting, new ideas adding to the on course activities. Crestview will provide your participants with a most enjoyable and memorable day of championship golf, dining and camaraderie.
On Site Amenities
Creative Food and Beverage options Expansive Practice Green Multi-tiered range with Grand Vistas On course Beverage cart Gazebo to feature refreshments Clinic by our Pro-optional Fully stocked Pro Shop with items to purchase for contest prizes Locker-room with showers and towels.
Assistance Prior to the Event
- Our professional golf staff will gladly provide assistance to the tournament coordinators leading up to and through the day of the event.
- Pre-tournament Organizational Meeting. Assistance creating tournament formats (Scramble, Bramble, Better Ball, etc.)
- General consulting on organizational work.
- Meetings as needed with coordinators.
- Organization of prize payouts (Golf Shop Chits or prizes).
- Assistance with tee gift selection (If Applicable).
Assistance Day of the Event
- General greeting and overview of the day’s events and special contests.
- Set up of Registration area (tables, linens, chairs and gifts).
- Golf Carts set up in an attractive and organized manner.
- Typed rules sheet and general player information.
- Score cards (names of players and hole assignments).
- Cart name tags and hole assignment.
- Bag Drop Attendants to greet and direct guests.
- Proximity markers provided for skill events on the course (long drive, closest to the pin,
- Closest to the line, etc.).
- Assistance with set up of tee signs and banners.
- Putting contest set up (if applicable). Scoring sheet preparation.
- Announcements of tournament results. Assistance in the selection of golf shop prizes.
- Golf professional available for clinic or demonstration before the event (optional).
- Golf shop remains open during awards ceremony for players to redeem golf shop chits.
- Golf professional staff on premises to assist with the needs of the tournament coordinator.
“I can’t imagine hosting this tournament anywhere else. The office staff pro shop, locker rooms and food service staff were unbelievable. As always, the course was in fantastic shape and the food was out of this world. Great job!”
Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Hampden County.
“Thank you all so much for all you did to make yesterday a success for our golfers. Really appreciate your attention to detail – everyone said the course was fantastic!”
“Thanks again for your flexibility in getting the ball drop off the ground, literally! Pictures to come!”
“Thanks again – be in touch soon re: next year!”
Baystate Health Foundation